Rainbow Design Freefly Jumpsuit
This suit is perfect for freefly, headdown, sitfly and VRW. It is built entirely from high quality polycotton, has a built-in elastic waistband and durable velcro closures on the arms and legs.
The suit is available in three styles:
- Slim fit,
- Loose fit
- Extra loose fit.
The style of the suit can also be varied according to experience level, body mass and area of application.
In addition to the usual color design we offer diverse standard designs and can also produce almost all special designs. We can even realise your own personal “cool design” as well as adding embroidery or printing.
from € 231 ex. VAT. The stated price is ONLY an advance paymet. Should you get this suit, please get in touch with us to advise you, get your measurements and calculate the total price. And of course place your order :)!
Freefly Jumpsuit Options
Compared with the normal V-collar, the high collar is closed around the whole neck (up to the larynx).
Double layer polycotton
The alternative for heavy “fast fallers”. Instead of an extra wide cut, a double layer of polycotton in the arm and leg areas achieve a slower fall rate. Doubled, the material becomes a little stiffer, doesn’t flutter as much and therefore produces more drag.
Swoop cordsSwoop cords are hand loops, which enable the jumper to tension the generously dimensioned material in the upper body area like a wing – for heavy jumpers! Swoop cords are not an option on tight fitting suits.
Seat-, knee- and elbow reinforcements
are made out of durable parapack and protect the important areas from wearing out when sitting and kneeing in the aircraft, during landing and packing.
Knee pads are made from a special foam and protect the delicate knee area when jumping, landing and packing – originally designed for tandem masters “working suits”.
are finished to your specifications. Price depends on the amount of work involved. Please feel free to ask us for advice.
Rushorders are finished in half the normal delivery time.
An assessment of the offered colors on screen is restricted, because their appearance is considerably dependant on the monitor’s set-up. The actual colors of the materials can therefore differ from the colors shown. Color samples are much more accurate.
From time to time, we have other diverse materials and colors. Thread colors, collars and zippers are usually matched to the main color of the suit; but can also be stipulated by you, if you wish. Please consult us if you want unusual colors. Not every material is long-term suitable for the rigours of freefall – We are happy to advise you!
Please always measure over the clothing you want to wear on the skydive!
- Armlength: Measure on the back of the arm from wrist to spinal column with your arm straight pointing perpendicular sideways away from your body.
- Chest: This is the standard measurement around the chest over the nipples, arms down relaxed. Do not over inflate your chest.
- Waist: While standing erect, measure around your your waist over your navel. Measure over the clothes you normally wear skydiving and exhale relaxing your stomach muscles.
- Hips: Remove the wallet and mobile phone from your back pockets! Measure over the widest point. Take this measurement twice and enter the widest measurement on th eorder form.
- Upper thigh: Measure around the widest point of the thigh. For most people this is approximately 4″ bellow the crotch.
- Calf: Measure around the widest point of the calf muscle.
- Height: Standing erect from head to toe without your shoes on.
- Neck: Measure around your neck at collar level.
- Bicep: Measure around the widest point of your relaxed right arm, if right handed.
- Forearm: Measure around the widest point.
- Wrist: Measure around your wrist at about where you wear your watch.
- Inseam: Stand up straight when taking this measurement and wear your sport shoes. With your feet shoulder-width apart, place the end of the tape high in the crotch and measure straight down to the floor. Be sure to start the tape measure high in the crotch. Do not curl the tape over the crotch. This measurement is important: The accuracy of the inseam measurement determines the proper fit of your booties!
- Knee to floor: Measure from the middle of the kneecap down to the floor. Wear your usual sport shoes.
- Torso: Place the end of the tape at the hollow spot at the base of your neck. To find this follow the collarbone to where it takes aa deep dip below your Adams apple. Measure from the llowest part of the dip , down under your crotch and up the back to the bone at the base of your neck. This is about where the collar of your T-shirt usually sits.
- Shoe size: Please enter your size and state wheter US, UK or EUR sizing.
- Weight: Enter your bodyweight.
Always give the following information when placing your order:
- all measurements
- desired fit
- Sex (in case it’s not obvious from your name)
extra wide = lots of materialloose fit = comfortabletight fit = tight fittingrainbow design’s dimensioning of your suit’s fit reflects your choice of suit options, your weight and body size.
Particularities, e.g.: if you intend to wear a weight vest, you should specify this when placing your order.