AFF Skydiving Course is the fastest and safest way to become a skydiver. The amazing feeling of freedom, the feeling of space and free fall are indescribable from the ground. The enormity of emotions and adrenaline accompanying the parachute course can be even addictive, and the possibility of flying with other jumpers after the end of the course, creating figures on the unlimited playground, which is the sky, gives a lot of joy and satisfaction. Moreover, the AFF parachute course is also a great idea for an original vacation and a break from everyday reality.
AFF parachute course – outline:
As we mentioned the AFF course this is the fastest method of becoming an independent jumper. Even in 3-4 days you can learn how to jump out of the plane from a height of 5,000 m (the highest in Europe!), Fall for over a minute by performing various stunts, open a parachute and land safely. After the AFF course, you continue to train to acquire the skills to jump with other jumpers and obtain the license of the USPA B solo skydiver.
Before you jump out of the plane for the first time with your parachute on your back and in the company of your instructors, you will have a full-day theoretical training, exercises on the ground, parachute harness training and theoretical knowledge exam.
During the AFF course, you learn not only free fall, but also parachute flying. It is a completely separate discipline of this sport, in which some people improve in the so-called SWOOP. After opening the canopy, instructors help you steer and land using radio communication.
After the jumps are finished, the instructors analyse videos (de-brief) and set the exercises for improvement. Everything so that the course runs optimally and is maximally adapted to your psychophysical conditions. Groups of 2-3 people provide a very individual approach, after all, it is a personalized AFF parachute course.
AFF parachute course – Outline:
- Lectures and presentations in the form of discussion panels
- Ground exercises: jump silhouette, signal recognition, body correction, height control, parachute opening exercise, strengthening the back muscles, instructor control,
- Exercises at the airport: exercises on a parachute harness, on an airplane mock-up, correct falling, approach to landing and landing simulation,
- Preparation for the jump: jumpsuit, helmet, goggles, getting to know your gear.
Jumping from the plane from a height of about 5000 m:
- Level 1: parachute jump from a plane with two instructors, familiarization with free fall, altitude control, opening of the parachute, landing with radio guidance.
- Level 2: parachute jump from a plane with two instructors, practice turns, maintaining heading without holding one instructor, landing with radio guidance.
- Level 3: parachute jump from a plane with two instructors, exercise to keep the heading without holding two instructors, landing with radio protection.
- Level 4: parachute jump from a plane with one instructor, practice turns without holding, landing with radio guidance.
- Level 5: parachute jump from a plane with one instructor, unassisted exit from the plane, stable body position, landing without a radio.
- Level 6: parachute jump from a plane with one instructor, unassisted exit from the plane, stabilisation and destabilisation, landing without a radio.
- Level 7: Solo from the plane, stable body position, arrow-track, standing landing.
- Level 8: Hop & Pop, i.e. a low jump from a height of about 5000 ft.
AFF Skydiving Course – Framework plan:
AFF Skydiving course will adapt to your vacation, although we recommend a minimum stay of 7, optimally 10 days.
How we plan the course during your stay :
- 1 day arrival
- 2 day theory
- 3rd day: revision of theory, ground exercises and 1 jump, level 1 AFF
- Day 4: theory refreshment and 2 jumps, levels 2 and 3 AFF
- Day 5: theory refreshment and 2 or 3 jumps, levels 4-6 AFF
- Day 6: theory refreshment and 2 or 3 jumps, level 6-7 AFF
- Day 7: rest or solo jumping
- Day 8 solo jumping
- Day 9 solo jumping
- 10 day departure
This schedule is an optimal plan, because in case of any contraindications, such as weather, your state of mind and physical health, willingness to visit or disconnect, we have several spare days. However, you can also jump faster AFF Skydiving course and have more days for independent jumping, or alternate jumping with days of rest or trips to beautiful Seville or the ocean. The personalized AFF parachute course is characterized by the fact that we adapt it to your individual preferences and predispositions. View AFF course packages here.
AFF Skydiving Course – dates and reservations
This year the Covid-19 pandemic thwarted our courses planning in advance. Everything is changing dynamically. Therefore, do not hesitate to make a spontaneous decision and become a skydiver with us. In 2021-2022, we organize AFF courses practically on an daily basis. Write to us which dates suit you best, and we will try to match your vacation. What’s more, we’ll also let you know what confirmed groups we already have.
Your safety first! We jump from 15000 ft, which is the highest altitude in Europe! Book your training now here.
See on ours Youtube channel skydiving videos of our training, jumping and how we spend our holidays here and join us!