Pro BASE course & FJC
Pro BASE Course
Pro BASE (Pre First Jump Course preparation) course includes:
- introduction to BASE rig construction details
- training of packing BASE canopy (at first configured with skydiving rig then with BASE rig)
- 10 hop’n’pop jumps from 5500ft (1500m) with BASE canopy attached to skydiving rig (that includes knowing fly characteristics of your canopy, accuracy landing, off-landing training, procedures for off-direction opening) (jump tickets not included).
- training for safe exit
- one filmed jump to check correct position on exit and opening (includes instructor’s jump ticket )
Price 650 Euro
Rig rental (unpacked) for each jump – 20 Euro
for residents of Atmosfera guest house is priced according to current price list.
First Jump Course (after completed Pro BASE)
(preparation for 3 BASE jumps from 87 meters bridge)
Price 250 Euro
- 3 rig rentals,
- supervised packing of rig,
- assisted first jump.
After FJC rig rental (unpacked) – 20 Euro.
Shared cost for number of participants. Bridge 87m high is located approx. 220 km drive from Atmosfera guest house.
Second option is a 105m bridge in Portugal. Cost would be shared based upon one way 7 hours drive and preferably one night accommodation in Portugal allowing more jumps from this bridge.
Are you interested in? Think twice and then book your BASE course