AFF Instructor Ian Cashman
Since some time already we are very happy to welcome Mr Ian Cashman to our Atmosfera team . Ian is a BPA advanced instructor & ex examiner, AFF instructor, FS & CF coach. Lot of experience and an outstanding personal approach to our students make them love him in spite of his terrible Polish ;). But we can assure you that his English language is impeccable!
- 9,000+ jumps & 130+ total hours in freefall
- Military parachute display team member/leader for 8 years
- British army 4 way team member on two occasions (total 5 years)
- Chief instructor in Cyprus, Netheravon & Skydive Spain
- Participant in successful British record 100 way
- Member of British national championships winning team at CF (rotations)
- Member of British national 4 way team at world cup (FS)
- Participant in world record CF stack attempts (achieved 18)
- 1st ever Rhine army parachute association championships pond swoop winner
- Australian armed forces champion in 4 way & swoop accuracy
- Member of an instructional team which taught & Jumped members of the Bahrain royal family & their bodyguards
- Jumped & worked in many countries in the world including most of Europe, U.S.A. (Florida, California, N. Carolina & New Jersey), Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Cyprus & Bahrain
As you can see skydiving is not the only Ian´s hobby. Well… nobody can deny that our instructors indeed are very brave people :)!