AFF Skydiving Course in Spain
Whether you’ve never been skydiving before or you’ve just done a couple of tandem jumps and are now itching to qualify as a solo skydiver, then our AFF skydiving course (Accelerated Free Fall) is made for you.
In a very few days, our skydiving course in Spain will take you, step-by-step, from absolute beginner to qualified solo skydiver.
AFF skydiving courses in Spain are conducted on a daily basis. Learn more about the course and book your course today HERE!
AFF course – your new playground: the sky
The AFF course is the fastest and safest way of becoming an solo skydiver. The incredible feeling of freedom, the freefall and the sensations that come with it, are hard to describe from earth. The amount of emotions and the adrenaline that comes with the AFF course can be addictive. The vision of flying with other jumpers, creating formations in the sky provides incredible happiness and satisfaction. The AFF skydiving course may also be a great idea for holidays, escaping the day to day routine. #mentaldetox #disconnect #escape #massivefun #bestfriends.
Read more and book your course with us!
AFF skydiving course – the outline
AFF skydiving course (Accelerated Free Fall) is the fastest way of becoming a solo skydiver. In even 3-4 days you can learn how to jump from 15000 ft entirely on your own. See below why we recommend 10-day stay.
After an AFF skydiving course you can learn how to jump with other skydivers and obtain your USPA B license.
Before being able to jump out of a plane with your parachute and accompanied by your instructors, you’ll have to face a full day ground school. This includes training on the suspended harness, PLF (parachute landing fall) training, landing area briefing etc. You will be required to pass a written exam before being allowed to jump.
You will be provided with a special skydiving jumpsuit, full gear, helmet, goggles and an altimeter, which is everything you need to skydive safely.
During your first jumps you will be accompanied by two instructors, which will hold you by the harness of your parachute. They will correct your position, helping you through your freefall with signals, until you open your canopy.
During your AFF course you will also learn how to pilot your canopy. After the opening of your canopy your instructors will guide you over the radio towards your landing.
After your daily jumps end, the instructors play videos of your jumps while revising them with you and give you useful tips on what should be improved. This is to ensure the students pass safely whilst getting the most out of the training. Small classes of 2 or 3 students maximum at a time ensure you are given all the best opportunity to learn and ask questions, making the most of your time with us.
At Skydive Atmosfera you will also gain basic skydiving knowledge – for example how to properly pack your parachute. Nevertheless it’s not until you already performed 50 jumps that the ability of packing the parachute will be required. It will be for your USPA B license. Although it always comes in handy to learn the basics.
AFF skydiving course – the summary:
The ground school:
- lectures, presentations, open discussion panels
- practical preparations: correct freefall body position, altitude control, getting ready for the canopy opening and strenghtening your back muscles
- practice on the drop-zone: suspended harness, aircraft, exit point, correct approach towards the landing on your canopy and a landing simulation
- preparation for the jump: skydiving suit, helmet, goggles and getting used to your skydiving gear.
Jumping out of a plane from 15000 feet
- level 1: skydiving jump from the aircraft with two instructors, getting used to the freefall, altitude control, canopy opening and landing while being directed through the radio.
- level 2: skydiving jump from the aircraft with two instructors, practising turns, stable position when heading on direction, being held by only one of the instructors, landing directed through the radio.
- level 3: skydiving jump from the aircraft with two instructors, practising stable position when heading on direction without being held by the instructors, landing directed through the radio.
- level 4: skydiving jump from the aircraft with one of the instructors, practising turns without holding by your instructor, landing directed through the radio.
- level 5: skydiving jump from the aircraft with one of the instructors, solo exit from the aircraft, get stable body position and land without the radio.
- level 6: skydiving jump from the aircraft with one instructor, solo exit from the aircraft, a rolled jump and destabilization, land without a radio.
- level 7: solo exit from the aircraft get stable body position, arrow-track position and stand-up landing.
AFF skydiving course – framework
We recommend for your course about 10 days. Let’s see what happens each day of your course. Your course and stay with us will be planned as follows:
- day 1: arrival
- day 2: ground school
- day 3: ground school revision, practical exercises and the 1st jump, AFF level 1
- day 4: ground school revision and 2 jumps, levels 2 and 3
- day 5: ground school revision and 2 or 3 jumps, levels 4 to 6
- day 6: ground school revision and 2 or 3 jumps, levels 6 to 7
- day 7: rest day or solo jumps
- day 8: solo jumps
- day 9: solo jumps
- day 10: departure
This is only a rough plan however as sometimes we cannot jump due to weather conditions or simply because you’d prefer to do some sightseeing. We still have a couple days as a backup. The AFF skydiving course can be finished faster than in 7 days and the remaining time can be spend on solo skydives or sightseeing Seville. You can try out other recommended places which you can find here on the map at the bottom of this page.
Our base is located less than an hour drive to the Atlantic Ocean. Many skydivers choose to have a day off on the beach in the middle of the course. The fact that our AFF course is personalised allows you to have more freedom and less pressure towards achieving your goals. Our priority is your comfort.
AFF skydiving course– accomodation:
For your AFF skydiving course to run smoothly we made sure that all you need in terms of transport and accommodation is already sorted and waiting for you. Only with us in the same price of your course, you get 10 days of B&B accommodation in our guest house. We provide modern rooms with air conditioning and bathrooms, private garden with swimming pool and sauna. Also with a patio with couches, pillows and armchairs. We also provide full access to the living room space with full HD TV and a fireplace, dining room, kitchen and even washing machine and tumble dryer. You’ll receive your own bathroom and pool towel and can request a dressing gown as well.
AFF skydiving course – goodie bag gifts, only with us!
Within the AFF course price we include the transport guesthouse-DZ, all year Third Party insurance and, of course, full skydiving gear for your jumps.
We also provide a bunch of nice and useful extras, completely free:
- skydiving logbook
- crazy4skydive cover for the skydiving logbook
- neck warmer
- key pendant full of positive energy for safe jumps
- goggles flexi-vision
- leash with cut-away security
- packing tape
- pen drive for your videos and pictures
- SKYDIVE STUDENT app
- “What next after AFF” e-book
Attention! only with us as an AFF student you will receive an all inclusive access to the skydive student app. More info and link here. Code for a free download will be send to your email address as soon as your booking is completed.
AFF skydiving course – terms and reservation
The dates for this years courses are already set so feel free to take that step and join us for your place on our course. We jump from nearly 15000 ft, which is the highest altitude in Europe!
However, there are some restrictions. Please read them carefully as the booking deposit is non refundable:
There is a minimum of 16 years of age. In addition, minors have to present written parental consent for jumping (please ask our booking office to receive the form by email). There is a maximum age restriction of 50 years of age for the student courses. We cannot accept anyone over 50 for the solo student courses. The students must meet a good physical condition and body posture. In general, the maximum weight limit is 95 kg (15 stones or 209 lbs) and the body height should not exceed 2m. For any doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
Book your AFF now clicking here
Map of where we are and points of interest near the Skydive Atmosfera base:
See the Skydive Atmosfera movie: